Saturday, June 28, 2008

另一種聲音

其實聽到Thom Yorke 唱著自己偶像的音樂(同時也是我的偶像),
真的會有一種想哭的Feel....
好感動~~~

除了感動,還是感動...
怎麼會這樣呢?



Radiohead - Ceremony (New Order cover)

(我還喜歡 New Order cover~)


This is why events unnerve me
They find it all a different story
Notice whom four wheels are turning
Turn again and turn towards this time
All she asks the strength to hold me
Then again the same old story
World will travel oh so quickly
Travel first and towards this time

Oh I'll break them down, no mercy shown
Heaven knows It's got to be this time
Watching her, these things she said,
Times she cried, to frail to wake this time

Oh I'll break them down, no mercy shown
Heaven knows It's got to be this time
Avenues all lined with trees
Picture me and then you start watching
Watching forever, forever
Watching love grow, forever
Letting me know, forever.



New Order - Ceremony
(Live At Finsbury Park 9th June 02)


(這日期...嘿嘿!! 啊~~他們都變中年人了啦!)



Joy Division - Ceremony

(我愛粗糙的原始吶喊,飆淚了啦!)

No comments:

Post a Comment